Rocky P Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 10 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Very well done @Joe Z just posted a link - not sure that deserves a RAH RAH or anything. 1 Quote
Joe Z Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago 10 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said: Very well done They don’t miss and get better every week 1 Quote
MBHORNSFAN Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, Joe Z said: I think I like SEC roll call a little more. Both are good though Quote
mcwast Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago good stuff. i don't think the hope girl has been in an episode this season, has she? Quote
Joe Z Posted 45 minutes ago Author Posted 45 minutes ago 31 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said: I think I like SEC roll call a little more. Both are good though I like that one as well I should start doing that guy as well he is funny as hell 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.