Moderators Gerry Hamilton Posted 1 hour ago Moderators Posted 1 hour ago https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/50133938/college-football-alabama-ryan-coleman-williams-drops 2 Quote
CHorn427 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Yeah saw this, wonder if Wingo should give it a try 1 Quote
Aspann85 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Wingo has been much improved this year. Yall need to move on from the past or hey, get out there and try yourself. Bet you won’t come close to catching many heaters from Arch. Quote
CHorn427 Posted 11 minutes ago Posted 11 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Aspann85 said: Wingo has been much improved this year. Yall need to move on from the past or hey, get out there and try yourself. Bet you won’t come close to catching many heaters from Arch. I really didn’t mean it as an insult. Wingo has been improved. This article just details a VR training thing to help receivers train their depth perception better. I’m pretty sure the vast majority of receivers could improve through it. It is an innovative new area to potentially train Quote
CHorn427 Posted 9 minutes ago Posted 9 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Aspann85 said: Wingo has been much improved this year. Yall need to move on from the past or hey, get out there and try yourself. Bet you won’t come close to catching many heaters from Arch. If I had all of Wingo’s other traits that allowed him to get as open as he was on that dropped OSU TD (incredibly theoretical if), I actually do think I could have caught that ball he dropped 😂 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.