Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Look, I know we’re all upset. Try to keep things in perspective. Your family, kids, friends, faith(not necessarily in that order but whatever). We lost today and beat ourselves, but you know what? It’s a good day because you are alive and people care about and love you. I know I struggle with that. I try not to let the games results dictate how my weekend/week will go. I tried that and it was miserable for the most part, even when we’re good. Maybe this post will get some traction. Maybe it won’t. Spend time with those you cherish and enjoy being around. That’s what’s truly important.

  • Hook 'Em 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.