Jump to content

Hookem1012

Supporters
  • Posts

    510
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hookem1012

  1. While the OL didn’t have a good day, special teams was the reason that game was even close. If anyone deserves to be bitched about, it’s Banks’ unit. This is about as dumb and pointless as arguing about the shade of orange we wear being off and the goalpost not being centered correctly.
  2. We should just shut down the program since we’re doing the overreact thing. You’re an embarassment.
  3. Had @Rod Babers gotten his replacement yet?
  4. My favorite player who didn’t go to Texas.
  5. That 2019 LSU team was something else. So was Smith last night.
  6. Other than being here with my friends, I wish I stayed home for this. I could turn it off and do something with my wife. Go to dinner or something.
  7. That’s actually the best thing I’ve heard tonight. Congratulations and keep it up!
  8. My friends and I here at the stadium are not enjoying ourselves.
  9. Just sold one of his autos yesterday for 1k. Big, big market.
  10. Kiki osackpo simmons im going with B-Rob because of Bomar’d
  11. Off into the sunset
  12. VY, Earl, Ricky, Teagan Cavan.
  13. Huff daddy. Then Jahdae. Then Beasley. Then a very long drop off, Garrett Gilbert, Caden Sterns.
  14. A fun game is 6 degrees of Bo-skeeze. @Rod Babers @Jeff Howe. Like with Kevin Bacon, but for football.
  15. OP did Not stay at a Holliday inn express last night.
  16. General Booty still reigns supreme.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.