Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

We have not forced a turnover against a P4 team. Chances are this doesn’t stay this way, as the turnovers will start to happen but we need to start forcing TO’s in this big games. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Moderators
Posted

FWIW, Littleton intercepted Julian Sayin on the Hail Mary at the end of the Ohio State game.

I know Texas needs to force turnovers, but it’s hard for me to put a lot of fault on the defense when the offense and special teams handed Oklahoma 14 points.

Posted
47 minutes ago, Jeff Howe said:

FWIW, Littleton intercepted Julian Sayin on the Hail Mary at the end of the Ohio State game.

I know Texas needs to force turnovers, but it’s hard for me to put a lot of fault on the defense when the offense and special teams handed Oklahoma 14 points.

Agreed. I’m not faulting them at all, they will have us in every game. I’m just pointing out a crazy stat that I expect will be irrelevant quickly 

Posted
1 hour ago, Jose Waring said:

We have not forced a turnover against a P4 team. Chances are this doesn’t stay this way, as the turnovers will start to happen but we need to start forcing TO’s in this big games. 

of course not...refs nullify our turnovers...I hate to sound conspiratorial, but when it's every time...well, you know

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.