OTF on the road

34 minutes ago, Drunk randoke said:

Durkin is also the guy who showed us early on that Herman was a mistake    

You got that right!!!

About all I can remember from the two Terps debacles is thinking "the Texas By-God Longhorns just lost to a team with a 5'8" QB they call 'Piggy'."

Geez. 

Final thought...Jimbo hired Durkin and motorcycle wreck neck collar boy Petrino to coach at College Station. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Jc Dobbs said:

You got that right!!!

About all I can remember from the two Terps debacles is thinking "the Texas By-God Longhorns just lost to a team with a 5'8" QB they call 'Piggy'."

Geez. 

Final thought...Jimbo hired Durkin and motorcycle wreck neck collar boy Petrino to coach at College Station. 

We’re entering another golden era.  Let’s enjoy it good sir!

On 5/4/2024 at 12:12 PM, agentmule said:

Nice. I actually prefer Christine to Stevie but that puts me in the minority more often than not.

Christine's voice was always smoother that Stevie's.  Christine was the prime voice of the group.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2024 at 10:15 PM, Gerry Hamilton said:

Nailed it! 12 count nugget and unsweet tea twice today on the drive from Houston to Mobile, where I'm staying the night.

I always stop in Lafayette for a shrimp or crawfish po-boy on that drive. 

Edited by 40acres
  • Hook 'Em 1