OTF on the road

46 minutes ago, 4thandFive said:

@Gerry Hamiltoni asked this earlier, so sorry to bother, but do you have a comp in mind for Lacey? 

I'm not Gerry (he's smarter, younger, knows a lot more about recruiting and is much better looking) but when Sark first watched KJ's tape he wrote in his notes "Bryce Young 2.0" and KJ loves that comparison.  (Presumably Bryce Young the Heisman winner and not Bryce Young the struggling NFL QB :))

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
22 hours ago, 4thandFive said:

@Gerry Hamiltoni asked this earlier, so sorry to bother, but do you have a comp in mind for Lacey? 

Let me think on that one a little ... not as a Pro obviously because who knows long term ... but in college I could see this type of playmaking moving in and out of the pocket

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/2/2024 at 6:05 PM, Bobby Burton said:

This would be appropriate if you pick up a hitchhiker on that road.

Back in the day...I remember walking along the Drag across the street from the UT campus and the David Allan Coe tour bus was parked by the (then) Tower Records. The bus was NOT inconspicuous! The letters spelling out the recording artist's name were about three feet tall and David's name extended along the entire side of the bus. When you were passed out on the Interstate highway there was zero doubt about who it was!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/2/2024 at 4:29 PM, Drunk randoke said:

Ewwww

I'm really not trying to stir up anything, but was Durkin the HC at Maryland when one of the Terps players sadly and tragically died in S&C training and/football practice?

On 5/2/2024 at 4:29 PM, Drunk randoke said:

Ewwww

I'm really not trying to stir up anything, but was Durkin the HC at Maryland when one of the Terps players sadly and tragically died in S&C training and/football practice?

On 5/1/2024 at 7:45 PM, Bobby Burton said:

Where will Gerry eat dinner?

a. Chick-Fil-A

b. Wendy’s

c. Popeye’s

d. Buster’s Shrimp Shack

Gerry... something to look forward to when you reach your golden years...I noticed that Chick -Fil- A kids occasionally gave me free Dr Pepper. Turns out, depending on the location's "operator" (CFA term for Franchisee) if you are a customer 65+ you get a free beverage. Funny how some of the kids working at CFA think I'm ancient and I show some of them my ID because they think I'm 50!

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Drunk randoke said:

Yes

Thanks! I thought so but I wasn't sure. I read several stories about that tragedy and the aftermath. The young man's family was understandably devastated.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Jc Dobbs said:

Thanks! I thought so but I wasn't sure. I read several stories about that tragedy and the aftermath. The young man's family was understandably devastated.

Durkin is also the guy who showed us early on that Herman was a mistake    

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators

I’m at a sectional track meet in Milledgeville, Ga … not Texas related, but one of the top 2025 LB’s in the country 

Tavion Wallace - Wayne County … FSU, Fla, Georgia and Arky final 4

Brother is just drafted Kentucky LB Tevin Wallace 

IMG_3444.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3