Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Avishai Schiff said:

nevermind, just a coveted OL prospect. 

Coveted? He’s a three star with 9 total offers per 247. Outside of Texas and A&M his list includes the likes of North Texas, Colorado State, Houston, Texas Tech, Smu, UTSA and Texas State. I’d hardly call that coveted lol 

Edited by TexasLonghorns
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Coveted? He’s a three star with 9 total offers per 247. Outside of Texas and A&M his list includes the likes of North Texas, Colorado State, Houston, Texas Tech, Smu, UTSA and Texas State. I’d hardly call that coveted lol 

OnTexasFootball 4-star. Mark that one down in a few years. 

Way under recruited

• Hook 'Em 5

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

I trust Kyle Flood. Does this mean Texas stops pursuing Nick Brooks? 

Nope. Texas scheduled to be in Cedar Rapids, Ia. next week. Texas is gaining confidence in that one. We shall see what happens. 

• Hook 'Em 5

54 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

Coveted by Coach Flood!!