Aaron Bryant

Glad to hear the guys talking about Aaron Bryant this morning. I don’t think anyone on the defensive side in the spring game looked as consistently dominant as Aaron Bryant. Go back and watch 3 yards of penetration every play and got down the line really well.

• Hook 'Em 4

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, Nederlandboy42 said:

Glad to hear the guys talking about Aaron Bryant this morning. I don’t think anyone on the defensive side in the spring game looked as consistently dominant as Aaron Bryant. Go back and watch 3 yards of penetration every play and got down the line really well.

He can anchor against the run for sure! And he's now 20-25 pounds heavier, and a lot stronger with development since arriving. 

• Hook 'Em 4

I like the coach baker hire myself. Hopefully he proves his salt as much as he can in year one. Meaning development of the younger guys. I think the D-line will be better than many seem to think it will be. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

They need some of the younger guys to come on. It's time for both Bryant and Bledsoe to show some real value IMO.

This is their time.  Going into their 3rd year on campus.  I have high hopes for both.  In particular, Bledsoe.  I don't think DT is as dire as some folks think.

AT.  ALL

JMO

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, taxsaver said:

This is their time.  Going into their 3rd year on campus.  I have high hopes for both.  In particular, Bledsoe.  I don't think DT is as dire as some folks think.

AT.  ALL

JMO

Plenty of bodies in the room, question is who are your dudes when you need a stop

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, CJ Vogel said:

Plenty of bodies in the room, question is who are your dudes when you need a stop

I really like Bledsoe.  He has that large lower body and athleticism.  It's his opportunity to shine, although I'm not sure he'll get as much opportunity now that we portalled some guys.  Of course, the season could get long and that means a lot of guys will play DT. 

I guess we'll see.