AD Mitchell

19 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

The Colts got a bargain with AD. I hope he uses that chip on his shoulder to make other teams pay. Nov 10 vs the Bills could be interesting. 

I can see him doing to the Bills what Randy Moss did to the Cowboys. Cliff notes—Moss torched the Cowboys every game after the Cowboys passed on him because it was widely believed the Cowboys would draft him. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Robert Gilbert said:

I can see him doing to the Bills what Randy Moss did to the Cowboys. Cliff notes—Moss torched the Cowboys every game after the Cowboys passed on him because it was widely believed the Cowboys would draft him. 

Moss was told by Jerry he would draft him if he fell to Dallas. Then Jerry passed on him. So he torched Dallas every shot he got. Hopefully AD gets to do similar to Buffalo 

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm a huge AD fan.  But those pretending there wasn't some merit to the reported issues have their head in the sand IMO.  NFL teams don't pass on talents like this without a reason.

19 hours ago, CJ Vogel said:

I am sure no one is all too surprised by this. He's a dude and he is bought in.

The real test will be whether he continues to be bought in / focused 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, 40acres said:

I'm a huge AD fan.  But those pretending there wasn't some merit to the reported issues have their head in the sand IMO.  NFL teams don't pass on talents like this without a reason.

I’m a huge fan too. @40acres you’re right I’m sure there was some truth in the report but man what suspicious timing. The things mentioned in there sounded like typical things that could occur when not managing blood sugars well and having low blood sugar. I didn’t realize (most probably didn’t either lol) that he is a type 1 diabetic. It’s not easy to control blood sugar and manage the disease for most people especially younger kids. That was the shadiest thing about the report was it felt like shaming him for having diabetes and not managing it perfectly. I’m really rooting for him even more after that report came out and hope he does take it out on the rest of the NFL! 

22 hours ago, Shane said:

Moss was told by Jerry he would draft him if he fell to Dallas. Then Jerry passed on him. So he torched Dallas every shot he got. Hopefully AD gets to do similar to Buffalo 

Buffalo is going to have their own problems since they GIFTED Worthy to the Chiefs and they already couldn’t beat the Chiefs. Mitchell is the least of Buffalo’s worries.

33 minutes ago, 4thandFive said:

Buffalo is going to have their own problems since they GIFTED Worthy to the Chiefs and they already couldn’t beat the Chiefs. Mitchell is the least of Buffalo’s worries.

You’re not wrong,that was a strange move for them to make