What happened Brett Yormark?

This is a really bad idea that I'm sure will bring embarrassment to conference members.... but I see how they got there.

Potential advertiser: Brett, what are the 12 universities in your conference again?

Well actually there are 16 teams, kansas State Baylor ....

Well why is it called the big 12? I mean that's confusing for our brand. You should rename it.

Well the big 12 brand has brand awareness. 

You sure about that buddy?

Brett commissions a brand awareness study.

Brett: So what do people think of when they think Big 12? 

Texas & Oklahoma Sir.....

Brett: Okay guys we need to rebrand!

Indistinct shouting and suggestions of moving headquarters to Lubbock.

Brett: Hold on folks, lets give Cincinnati the floor.

Cincinnati: um, could we like sell the name or somthing. We need money.

Brett: Genius! I'll get pop-tart on the phone!

• Haha 2

The news about him has been generating a lot of interest lately. From his involvement in major business deals to his impact on the sports industry, many are curious about his latest endeavors. If you've been following his career, it's worth checking out the recent updates to see what significant moves he's making now.

I bet other conferences do the same thing. The Big 12 is currently looking at a large gap between what they are getting in coference TV deals and what the B1G and SEC will receive. I give him credit for thinking outside the box, something previous Big 12 commisioners failed to do.

He's also looking at selling a portion of the league to a hedge fund.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/13/2024 at 3:17 PM, Texas fan in Georgia said:

Bad idea is an understatement when majority of B12 games will be on streaming services instead of tv networks 

The Big 12 has media contracts with ESPN/ABC and Fox/FS1/FS2. They will have plenty of games on major networks. They will be the 3rd best football conference and the #1 basketball conference moving forward. I think people thinking they will fall apart because us and ou left are hilariously mistaken.