Hi and un-hi tracker

• Moderators
On 6/30/2024 at 1:54 PM, ApocalypseTexas said:

What’s the point of saying “hi”?  To me it seems dumb and immature.  Just say we have a silent commit or possible commit.  Why do recruit experts like to play games?  

Appreciate the opinion. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

On 6/30/2024 at 12:54 PM, ApocalypseTexas said:

What’s the point of saying “hi”?  To me it seems dumb and immature.  Just say we have a silent commit or possible commit.  Why do recruit experts like to play games?  

It’s not that serious man. Others say silent, Gerry says Hi.  What’s the difference?  Neither is a game they just can’t disclose info or ability to gather info in the future will not exist.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/30/2024 at 12:54 PM, ApocalypseTexas said:

Him saying Hi is the same thing as saying we have a silent commit or possible commit just in less words. For the life of me I don't know what your asking for, especially when that's literally what it means. 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 2

Y'all need to stop shooting the messenger! These guys are just doing their jobs, giving us the most up-to-date information they have at the time. Stop acting like a little baby just because these young man are indecisive on what they want to do. It's not Gerry's or Bobby's fault that, they don't know every whim of an 18 year old kid. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Love the content and the depth of reporting. It’s unfortunate to lose guys we thought were in the fold, but @Bobby Burton @Gerry Hamilton and @CJ Vogel do a damn good job reporting accurately on the thoughts, feelings, opinions, and actions of teenage boys and college kids. I’m SHOCKED (insert sarcasm here) that they’re not 100% accurate in their predictions. Keeps up the great work fellas! One player doesn’t make a team, and we have a LOT of really talented kids committed and already on our team. I trust the staff to develop the guys that want to be here. The cowboys spend big money for talent and look what it’s done for them since the real coach behind the dynasty was fired. Hook’em!!

• Hook 'Em 1

The "Hi" has never been a "crystal ball" or "RPM". 

A "Hi" is a privilege for a privileged audience.

Y'all going to FAFO and ruin it for those of us that can handle the vicissitudes of recruiting.

(my weekend tantrums notwithstanding)

• Hook 'Em 1