4-star LB Riley Pettijohn to announce decision July 6

• Moderators

4-star LB Riley Pettijohn to announce decision July 6

McKinney (Texas) High 4-star linebacker Riley Pettijohn is scheduled to announce his commitment July 6.

Pettijohn is going to choose between Ohio State, Texas, USC and Texas A&M. 

• Hook 'Em 15

As long as we get one of Faraimo or Pettijohn in addition to Barnes then I’ll be happy. Pettijohn has the higher floor & will be likely to maximize, Faraimo has the higher upside imo. I think if Faraimo maximizes he will be special.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, goattalk100 said:

As long as we get one of Faraimo or Pettijohn in addition to Barnes then I’ll be happy. Pettijohn has the higher floor & will be likely to maximize, Faraimo has the higher upside imo. I think if Faraimo maximizes he will be special.

Barnes and Faraimo are Mike LB Pettijohn is more of a play is space LB

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Shane said:

If Texas has the type of season they expect to have. I’d think flip season will be busy on a positive note. They recruit through the whistle. 

We just came off of a conf championship, playoff appearance and incredible draft.  We are now entering a the SEC and will play in incredible environments.  Culture on the team is great and UT and Austin offers great academics, and a great city. 

Not sure what else is going to convince him.   Ohio St can check off the box on many of the same areas, although Columbus is not Austin.   However, USC has a a lot of questions.   The problem is we don’t know the true motivator behind his decision.  How much does NIL play a factor and what are NIL opportunities at Ohio St and USC vs Texas.  

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Lnghrn said:

We just came off of a conf championship, playoff appearance and incredible draft.  We are now entering a the SEC and will play in incredible environments.  Culture on the team is great and UT and Austin offers great academics, and a great city. 

Not sure what else is going to convince him.   Ohio St can check off the box on many of the same areas, although Columbus is not Austin.   However, USC has a a lot of questions.   The problem is we don’t know the true motivator behind his decision.  How much does NIL play a factor and what are NIL opportunities at Ohio St and USC vs Texas.  

I was meaning multiple recruits not just him. I try to look at things positively. You see a lot of negative or panic on here when it’s recruiting. I think 2 straight playoff’s and a possible natty game or win would do a bit more for recruiting. Then there’s no it was a one off year. Again I just try to look at it differently 

Edited by Shane
  • Hook 'Em 1

Linebacker Riley Pettijohn is set to reveal his college decision on July 6th. With a 4-star rating, his choice will likely impact several collegiate football programs vying for his talents. Followers of recruiting news anticipate this announcement eagerly, as it could significantly bolster the defense of the chosen team for upcoming seasons.

Just now, Mitin77 said:

Linebacker Riley Pettijohn is set to reveal his college decision on July 6th. With a 4-star rating, his choice will likely impact several collegiate football programs vying for his talents. Followers of recruiting news anticipate this announcement eagerly, as it could significantly bolster the defense of the chosen team for upcoming seasons.

Are you AI?

• Haha 6