So Klay Thompson to Dallas ... Mavs fans

17 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

That will rejuvenate him for one more run with a contender. 

Really good offensive piece that can shoot it ... his threat is real even if not as lethal after the injuries

Depends on what they are going to pay.  If it's the contract he wanted from GS.  I don't think he's worth that at this stage of his career.

Just now, 40acres said:

Depends on what they are going to pay.  If it's the contract he wanted from GS.  I don't think he's worth that at this stage of his career.

Got him for an absolute steal. 50m across 3 years is a great deal for Dallas. 

• Hook 'Em 3

So now Dallas is going to have to outscore everyone. Nothing has changed, in a seven game series where your primary defenders will be Klay, Luca, and Kyrie man the top scorers in the league about to rubbing their hands together like Birdman. It's looks good on paper until you see Dallas play defense.

I don’t like the fit for him. Luka and Kyrie take turns playing high pick and roll and try to hunt favorable matchups. Klay is just going to be relegated to standing in the opposite corner to space the floor. I think if he had gone to the Lakers then Redick would’ve used him as a key part of the offense since he himself was a shooter that loved to come off screens.

• Hook 'Em 1