Game Tickets

Hey fellow Longhorn fans,

I just want to create a forum on this site where we can connect if people either want to purchase tickets from a fan who already has them, or sell tickets to another HookEm fan. I  went to my first Texas game at DKR last year when Texas played Texas Tech and it was incredible. I want to go back to a game this upcoming season and cheer the Horns on.

If any of you guys got tickets to the Red River game, I'd love to see Texas get revenge this year and kick their arse. I'd love to see Texas play A&M, but I get married that day, and I don't think the future wife would be happy if we moved it, but at least I'm not a potentially starting DT missing the Spring Game for my wedding, shoutout to Vernon Broughton 😜.

• Hook 'Em 7

My group has a pair in section 7 row 5 that are available because they guy that has them long term has some family medical issues and needs to sell this season. Not sure what he is asking. He can't get TX/OU, just the 7 home games. Message me if interested. 

• Hook 'Em 5

32 minutes ago, Jerky said:

My group has a pair in section 7 row 5 that are available because they guy that has them long term has some family medical issues and needs to sell this season. Not sure what he is asking. He can't get TX/OU, just the 7 home games. Message me if interested. 

I am interested 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2024 at 8:31 PM, Jerky said:

I'm interested!

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2024 at 10:37 AM, Migas & Fajitas said:

4 tickets to UTSA for sell. Sec 30, row 50.  Lower level, 20 yard-line on east side. Cushioned seats and seatbacks. Includes parking pass. $350. DM me if interested.

M&F

Not sure how to edit original post. These tickets have been sold. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It is with great sadness that I announce having to sell our 4 tickets to the Georgia game. I very much wanted to attend this game. October weddings are stupid. Sec 30, Row 50. Lower level, 20 yard-line. Cushioned seats and seatbacks. Includes parking pass. $2600. DM me if interested. 

1 hour ago, Migas & Fajitas said:

It is with great sadness that I announce having to sell our 4 tickets to the Georgia game. I very much wanted to attend this game. October weddings are stupid. Sec 30, Row 50. Lower level, 20 yard-line. Cushioned seats and seatbacks. Includes parking pass. $2600. DM me if interested. 

Holy crap. I'm sorry you have to give them away, and I totally get why the price is what it is, but 2600..sheeesh.