Texas baseball portal news

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Blake Munroe said:

Waiting on confirmation on a couple Of things and then I’ll post an update regarding quite a variety of baseball topics. Draft, recruiting, portal, current roster etc. 

and before anyone says it I promise it won’t be 12 hours later lol

• Haha 5

Is one of the arms Jason Bodin from A&M? I work pretty closely with his dad and heard that Texas has offered him to come over. He grew up a Longhorn and wanted to go to Texas until we lost the pitching coach that was recruiting him. Wouldn’t surprise me if he makes the move!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Vlhall said:

Is one of the arms Jason Bodin from A&M? I work pretty closely with his dad and heard that Texas has offered him to come over. He grew up a Longhorn and wanted to go to Texas until we lost the pitching coach that was recruiting him. Wouldn’t surprise me if he makes the move!

At of about 5:00 PM today, only Jason Bodin, Carl Schmidt and Isaac Morton are the TAMU players left in the portal who aren’t committed elsewhere or who haven’t vowed to return to school. 

I know that doesn’t fully answer your question, but that’s the answer I can give you. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1