Tre Wisner interview with 3rd and Longhorn

It's a great podcast format and I really enjoy their discussions. Really highlights the quality of people these athletes are - esp when you contrast w/ the recent stat on UF where > 50% of their "great" teams have done time since then... I don't mind missing out on a couple of these kids in favor of culture fits at the end of the day. These guys are winning in life.

• Hook 'Em 2

I’ve really enjoyed all of the shows. They do a great job with the interviews & all the guests have been very good. Outside of all the football guests, I thought John Bianco & Coach Schaefer two of the best IMO 🤘

Maybe it ain't fair, but I don't like a guy saying "facts" every thirty seconds. My standard for greatness is just going out and kicking ass on every one in the world. I've posted this before, but the greatness standard for me is 22 year old Kobe literally taking over the world of sport. Sark agrees since he has a quote about Kobe over the lockerroom door. Go get it Longhorns!