On the co-press announcement with A&M…

1 hour ago, 4thandFive said:

My nerves can’t take a 27-25 Texas win. 

That win was priceless though. We literally stole victory out of the jaws of defeat. We had no business winning that game on talent but it was the gutsiest team performance of the decade. I was screaming at Case McCoy to get down get down on that long scramble that put us in FG range. He looked like a scarecrow piñata for a good 2-3 seconds that seemed like an eternity taking about 4 hits from all angles before he finally went down still possessing the ball. 😩😅🤘

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ArchMania said:

That win was priceless though. We literally stole victory out of the jaws of defeat. We had no business winning that game on talent but it was the gutsiest team performance of the decade. I was screaming at Case McCoy to get down get down on that long scramble that put us in FG range. He looked like a scarecrow piñata for a good 2-3 seconds that seemed like an eternity taking about 4 hits from all angles before he finally went down still possessing the ball. 😩😅🤘

Oh it’s always going to be a top moment for Texas football.

BUT with the team we’ve built and the expectations and not playing them for over a decade……my nerves can’t handle a come-from-behind-almost-lose-and-barely win kind of game in College Station this year lol. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Coco said:

I grew up with this game on Thanksgiving and we still don't really know what to do with ourselves on Thanksgiving afternoon. The Cowboys just don't cut it but it will be hard to go head to head with the NFL. 

Never was a problem in the sixties. aTm vs. Texas owned Thanksgiving afternoons.

• Hook 'Em 2

14 hours ago, 4thandFive said:

Yep. Probably.

Jerry has hurt me for long enough I’m numb. Don’t know who else to root for though.

I’ve watched the cowboys since 86 and I can’t do it anymore either. Jerry ruined it for me. I’m same as you not sure who to root for. So I just root for certain players 🤷🏻‍♂️