Hello it’s me

1 hour ago, TTown said:

I'm a man of my word. I apologize. Hate it no matter how it happened or to what degree it happened. All I know is thank God we got Chris Gilbert period!!

Thank you bro and it’s still hook em. I want things to improve but if everytime people get inside info and they choose to not listen ……. Welll I can’t help. 

19 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

Thank you bro and it’s still hook em. I want things to improve but if everytime people get inside info and they choose to not listen ……. Welll I can’t help. 

You want things to improve? We went to the CFB playoff last year and are ranked in the top 5 with 2 first round picks at QB and talent all over the place. You been around from 2010-2022? What a clown. Also, no one gives a sh*t about your story. I’m glad it makes you feel important, but the endless comments are embarrassing. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 512Horn said:

You want things to improve? We went to the CFB playoff last year and are ranked in the top 5 with 2 first round picks at QB and talent all over the place. You been around from 2010-2022? What a clown. Also, no one gives a sh*t about your story. I’m glad it makes you feel important, but the endless comments are embarrassing. 

The ignore button is one of the most beautiful things i recently discovered on this board. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, 512Horn said:

Lol none of this is helping man that’s fine u don’t have to care . I gave u the information I chose not to take it. Good luck keeping half your roster.

7 hours ago, ColeyCole said:

Career lmao I do that for charity I have a day job. 

Wait you’re an adult?  My entire perspective on this story has changed.  Feel bad for the kids on your team.  

Edited by pinkman_90

2 hours ago, pinkman_90 said:

Wait you’re an adult?  My entire perspective on this story has changed.  Feel bad for the kids on your team.  

U shouldn’t lol I got kids on Texas that played for my team and kids Texas is currently recruiting ….. I’m sorry u don’t like the truth. 

9 hours ago, 512Horn said:

Wut? Ya since recruiting and retention have been a real problem under Sark, right? 

One could say it has we have missed in some great players who we shouldn’t have….. I’m sure there is a recruit u wish Texas had gotten over the years ….. Evan Stewart ? Dakorien ? 

6 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

One could say it has we have missed in some great players who we shouldn’t have….. I’m sure there is a recruit u wish Texas had gotten over the years ….. Evan Stewart ? Dakorien ? 

You must be very new to the talent acquisition business in major college football.  That's not how any of this works.  You miss on players, but 3 straight top 5-6 classes is recruiting at an elite level.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

The ignore button is one of the most beautiful things i recently discovered on this board. 

Is there an ignore button…I haven’t seen it yet. I can’t tell if your post was a bit of sarcasm that you were trying to wish into existence….lol

8 minutes ago, ColeyCole said:

I hear what you're saying, but Sark has proven a great recruiting coach. Not going to lie though that the transfer portal has definitely help and will be used heavily again. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, 512Horn said:

You must be very new to the talent acquisition business in major college football.  That's not how any of this works.  You miss on players, but 3 straight top 5-6 classes is recruiting at an elite level.

Top 5 -6 for the best college town in America with the most NIL funds available ? This is Texas at the end of the day if u okay with losing recruits to Ou Oregon and LSU cool. 

16 minutes ago, hornsfan55 said:

Do you? You flaunted the decommit like you're an aggy 

No I brought the information and I was discredited and disrespected for simply sharing my experience …..