Texas Offers 2025 California DT

• Moderators

The Longhorns have joined many other schools in offering 6-5, 300-pound defensive tackle Josiah Sharma out of Folsom, Calif.

Linebackers coach Johnny Nansen stopped by Folsom High School to see Sharma and offered while there.

Alabama, Washington, Ole Miss, USC, Arkansas and California are some of Sharma's early offers.

View full news

• Hook 'Em 4

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Blake Munroe said:

Here are his junior season highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/16252371/64f8ee26da50cd0ad85e71e8

Okay guys... this is exactly the level of athletic ability with "SEC body/frame" Texas needs to target in 2025. Need to find 4-5 guys this level to get one IMO. I'm a big on this tape right here. He's got ++initial movement skills at his size, and he's not even maximizing his stance right now... when he gets his ass above his shoulders, he's going to be able to create so much initial power/quickness combo.

Love this offer. 

• Hook 'Em 4

• Moderators
1 minute ago, t.newman said:

While watching his HUDL I started feeling bad for the offensive linemen tasked to block him... they were so overmatched.  Reminded me of that scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High with Forest Whitaker. 

lol yep. He has that blend of size/frame, quickness and power that is devastating for high school OL"s in his way

• Hook 'Em 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, t.newman said:

While watching his HUDL I started feeling bad for the offensive linemen tasked to block him... they were so overmatched.  Reminded me of that scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High with Forest Whitaker. 

By the way, if you haven't watched Texas 4-star DT commit Brandon Brown (Melbourne, Fla./Eau Gallie) ... enjoy!!!

http://www.hudl.com/v/2LQy4S

• Hook 'Em 3