Friday Games

Man, I just saw Arnold’s stat line. He had an incredible competition % and threw 4 TDs but only had 141 yards passing. 

I want to see them against a school that can compete for any period of the game whatsoever. Temple looks roooooough.

Watched a HS game with a fantastic QB. 6-2 190 Jr committed to Northwestern. He missed maybe 2 throws, but hit everything else - short, intermediate, and deep. Smooth, quick release. Plenty of zip. Dude was really good. I'll be surprised if he stays hidden at Northwestern. He'll get some flagship offers. Legit athlete too.

Edited by syracusehorn

I am rooting for Drayton at Temple, but the offense that was on display in this game was possibly one of the worst I have ever seen from a D1 program. I'm not really sure what they are working on but basic fundamentals are completely lacking.  Open receivers that can't handle routine passes. QB making horrid decisions. Defense wasn't all that bad for a low level D1.  But I don't even know how to classify what that offense was supposed to be.