Aggie Tears Thread

Locally I can confirm aggie misery is at a tempest level. Normally the spin has the ags ready to battle back but that offense was so abysmal they are talking QB or OC change. Elko seems to still be in the clear as he speaks English which is a nice refresh from Jimbo. 

Also sentiment seems to be that Wigman is a Wig -ger which seems very on brand 

On 9/3/2024 at 5:04 PM, goattalk100 said:

Well that didn’t take long.

Let's review for this A&M "fan" ... Your administration fired the Head Coach they had chosen partly because "he had won a national championship" at another university and paid him millions to go away.

Then the Athletic Director identified a coach he wanted and was flying him to Aggie Land to introduce him to Aggiedom... but word of the new coach leaked out and the AD urgently called the coach and told him "Nevermind."

Then ( excuse my faulty memory) the AD got the axe because he forgot to ask "may I?" because he thought his job description included hiring authority.

Finally all the A&M people consulted each other and hired a "consensus candidate" they could mostly agree on... and instructed the new Athletic Director to hire the guy who was the Head Coach candidate who hadn't offended anyone when he had been a coordinator at A&M a couple of years ago.

And NOW you call him fat and want to pay him millions to leave... after ONE GAME.

Uh, ok cool. Hook 'Em!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Jc Dobbs said:

Let's review for this A&M "fan" ... Your administration fired the Head Coach they had chosen partly because "he had won a national championship" at another university and paid him millions to go away.

Then the Athletic Director identified a coach he wanted and was flying him to Aggie Land to introduce him to Aggiedom... but word of the new coach leaked out and the AD urgently called the coach and told him "Nevermind."

Then ( excuse my faulty memory) the AD got the axe because he forgot to ask "may I?" because he thought his job description included hiring authority.

Finally all the A&M people consulted each other and hired a "consensus candidate" they could mostly agree on... and instructed the new Athletic Director to hire the guy who was the Head Coach candidate who hadn't offended anyone when he had been a coordinator at A&M a couple of years ago.

And NOW you call him fat and want to pay him millions to leave... after ONE GAME.

Uh, ok cool. Hook 'Em!

But Aggie logic