Worth Your Time Today…

Love it!! I’ve been saying it since last year, we’re watching a Texas Great and most don’t even realize. We nitpick things with Quinn instead of just appreciating what he’s done. I’m so glad he’s finally getting the recognition he deserves! Been fun watching his development 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MasTecate said:

The group of fans chanting for Arch in the third quarter should be ashamed of themselves.  Appreciate every minute we have Quinn and his shot at a Heisman….

Not a fan of that unless they were doing it out of some sort of mockery to the Wolverines and playing the back-up in the third quarter.

2 hours ago, MasTecate said:

The group of fans chanting for Arch in the third quarter should be ashamed of themselves.  Appreciate every minute we have Quinn and his shot at a Heisman….

I don’t think that had anything to do with Arch vs Ewers.  That had everything to do with we had the game in the bag and everyone in the stadium knew it.