Couple of Texas visit notes

• Moderators

Couple of Texas visit notes

OTF expects 4-star++ athlete Michael Terry (San Antonio, Texas/Alamo Heights) to attend the UTSA game Saturday per a source close to the recruitment.

Frisco (Texas) Panther Creek 2026 4-star+ WR/CB Jalen Lott tells OTF today that he plans to at the Texas vs ULM game September 21.

Mayde Creek High 2026 4-star+ LB Kosi Okpala tells OTF he is planning to attend the Texas vs. Georgia game.

• Hook 'Em 28

Just three years ago these top recruits wouldn't even fly over Austin. Now all roads lead to Austin.

On another note: I remember when Bill Walsh completely transformed football with the West Coast offense, turning the 49ers into one of the great dynasties of the 80's they were dominant on both offense and defense. And right now, I see the same kind of magic with Sark. Other teams are already copying his plays, and his squads are dominating every phase of the game. I have no doubt this team is going undefeated, and we’re witnessing the birth of college football’s next great dynasty.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lock n Horns said:

Gerry, do you read anything into Terry visiting UTSA game vs waiting to go to a more exciting game like Georgia?  Can’t imagine UTSA atmosphere as electric as Nebraska vs CO was last week 

Not for me. May not even be his last trip to Texas prior to deciding. He’s also currently expected to go to a game at Oregon (possible in October). 

As of today, this recruitment is headed into late October/November.

• Hook 'Em 1