Other College Games Thread: Week 5

Gerry Hamilton

2 minutes ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

Ryan Williams OMG. That kid is special!

You seen those catches by Ohio States J Smith today? Both are elite. Burton swore that Wingo was the best freshman WR on coffee and football but I think he made that statement with orange glasses on because that’s not the case at all. Wingo is very good but he’s not by far the best as he claimed 

11 minutes ago, TexasLonghorns said:

You seen those catches by Ohio States J Smith today? Both are elite. Burton swore that Wingo was the best freshman WR on coffee and football but I think he made that statement with orange glasses on because that’s not the case at all. Wingo is very good but he’s not by far the best as he claimed 

When targeted wingo has been pretty dang good himself. We're also rotating what 6 receivers? Bama and osu aren't doing that. I'd like to see what he looks like when he's getting the targets those 2 get

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

Bama #1.  DeBoer with 4 and 5 stars is not fair.

This is the level of focus and intensity Texas must come out with in 2 and 3 weeks.

But this is DeBoer’s greatest flaw as a HC.  He gets way too comfortable when he has a big lead.  If this holds up Georgia just did what Texas should have done almost 9 months ago - come back and beat Washington

35 minutes ago, ThatHornsGuy87 said:

When targeted wingo has been pretty dang good himself. We're also rotating what 6 receivers? Bama and osu aren't doing that. I'd like to see what he looks like when he's getting the targets those 2 get

He’s good but Burton said he’s the best freshman WR and that’s nothing but hyperbole. Nothing suggests he’s the best, in fact, stats suggest he’s not. I mean he’s not even starting. Both Williams and Smith start for Texas, they are on another level. 

• Hook 'Em 1