Just a thought..

16 hours ago, Robert Gilbert said:

Depending on which team drafts each player, I can see Mitchell, Worthy, Sweat, Murphy, and Sanders all starting. For example, if KC were to draft either Worthy or Mitchell I believe they could start but not is Miami does. 

Everyone is pinpointing Worthy to the Chiefs because they have such a need for speed and receiver. But I am thinking some other teams are going to be interested because of those traits and trying to emulate what has worked in KC and in Miami of late.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Burton said:

I'll go with Murphy and Sweat above all others. Sweat may only start on first and second downs.

I am a bit confused by this idea that Sweat is a 2 down player. PFF had him with an 85.3 pass rush grade. That is above the #1 DT (Newton) and his 84.5 grade. I question if Sweat has the stamina to play 6 consecutive snaps, but I dont get this idea that Sweat is a poor pass rusher as a DT. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, codaxx said:

I am a bit confused by this idea that Sweat is a 2 down player. PFF had him with an 85.3 pass rush grade. That is above the #1 DT (Newton) and his 84.5 grade. I question if Sweat has the stamina to play 6 consecutive snaps, but I dont get this idea that Sweat is a poor pass rusher as a DT. 

I’d guess because most of his pass rush wins were pure power.  That’s not gonna happen in the NFL as regularly.  

44 minutes ago, pinkman_90 said:

I’d guess because most of his pass rush wins were pure power.  That’s not gonna happen in the NFL as regularly.  

That is most DTs. The point is I think people are completely under-rating his pass rushing skills. He is not Aaron Donald, but he was one of the better interior rushers in the country. 

• Hook 'Em 2