OU Hate Week Thread

Oklahoma fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. 

Oklahoma Sooner: someone who cheated to steal free land…

Oklahoma fans can’t spell OU that’s why they have to keep repeating it in their chants  

Edited by Alex Butler
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alex Butler said:

It’s a trap!! They’re just trying to jinx us. I’m into the 52-10 score though

Not really there are some who think they have a shot, the 52-10 score I don't believe but yeah most of them expect Texas to win quite comfortably. They have no faith in their OC.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

Not really there are some who think they have a shot, the 52-10 score I don't believe but yeah most of them expect Texas to win quite comfortably. They have no faith in their OC.

I don’t believe it’ll be a blowout like that, but would be nice. I’m actually nervous that it’ll be way too close. I’ve been burned too many times to be too confident. 

26 minutes ago, Alex Butler said:

I don’t believe it’ll be a blowout like that, but would be nice. I’m actually nervous that it’ll be way too close. I’ve been burned too many times to be too confident. 

Why not be confident? What's the worst that can happen because you have confidence in a team you're a fan of? Every year is different and past performance is not indicative of future results. I'm confident in Texas every game they play since Sark has this thing rolling. Confidence and arrogance aren't remotely the same. We are better across the board and it's Texas with the experience at the most important position and there's no 5th year senior qb walking through Oklahoma's door. Oklahoma's secondary or offensive line isn't going to magically better in two weeks. At some point Texas fans need to acknowledge we have a good team and quit waiting for the team to fail and start expecting them to succeed. But that's just how I look at it🤘🏿🤷🏿‍♂️

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

Why not be confident? What's the worst that can happen because you have confidence in a team you're a fan of? Every year is different and past performance is not indicative of future results. I'm confident in Texas every game they play since Sark has this thing rolling. Confidence and arrogance aren't remotely the same. We are better across the board and it's Texas with the experience at the most important position and there's no 5th year senior qb walking through Oklahoma's door. Oklahoma's secondary or offensive line isn't going to magically better in two weeks. At some point Texas fans need to acknowledge we have a good team and quit waiting for the team to fail and start expecting them to succeed. But that's just how I look at it🤘🏿🤷🏿‍♂️

2010-2022 gave a lot of the Texas fanbase PTSD

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Dread-headed Texan said:

You’re not wrong at all. We do have a good team, but in this game that means less because of the emotions and momentum swings. I’m confident that if we play our best game against theirs we will come out comfortably on top. While past performance might not indicate future results, what is past is prologue, and this game has been Texas under performing in the past 25 years. These guys can do it, I’m cautiously optimistic 

• Hook 'Em 1