Saturday Plans

• Moderators

Friday: #1 Denton Ryan @ #2 Aledo

Saturday: My middle son's first game back since fracturing his foot 4 weeks ago. Then either going to book it to east Texas to watch #2 Stephenville take on #1 Ruston HS (Louisiana) in a neutral site game OR sit around and watch CFB all day. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, NancyS said:

I'll be watching Mizzou at A&M, Alabama at Vandy and Tennessee at Arkansas. I'll be recording Auburn at Georgia and Michigan at Auburn. That will take care of Sunday too!

May fire up the grill. Not a great week of games but it is college football after all.

SEC games I will keep an eye on are Georgia/Auburn and Ole Miss/SC. And Missouri/A&M, only if Mizzu is winning. Since we play at Vandy after Georgia the Bama at Vandy game is of interest since Bama is coming off their win against Georgia. UCF/Florida also could be worth a look.

Other games I will keep an eye on are Clemson/FSU to see how FSU looks without their QB. UNC plays 4-0 Pitt and UNC has lost back to back games to James Madison and Duke. Not a good look for Mack.

Michigan plays its first road game of the season against Washington. I like watching the UM defense and I want to see if Michigan throws it more than 15 times (I’m taking the under…😀)

If I can stay up late enough the Arizona/TT might be entertaining. I want to see Duane Akina do well as DC (plus I dislike TT) but Arizona is hard to figure  out. They squeaked by Northern Arizona, then got blown out by KSU and then turned around and beat Utah. 

I’m sure there will be other games that catch my attention as the games unfold.

Ready to relax and watch college football this weekend while our Longhorns are getting a much needed bye week.

Edited by marathon
  • Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, marathon said:

May fire up the grill. Not a great week of games but it is college football after all.

SEC games I will keep an eye on are Georgia/Auburn and Ole Miss/SC. And Missouri/A&M, only if Mizzu is winning. Since we play at Vandy after Georgia the Bama at Vandy game is of interest since Bama is coming off their win against Georgia. UCF/Florida also could be worth a look.

Other games I will keep an eye on are Clemson/FSU to see how FSU looks without their QB. UNC plays 4-0 Pitt and UNC has lost back to back games to James Madison and Duke. Not a good look for Mack.

Michigan plays its first road game of the season against Washington. I like watching the UM defense and I want to see if Michigan throws it more than 15 times (I’m taking the under…😀)

If I can stay up late enough the Arizona/TT might be entertaining. I want to see Duane Akina do well as DC (plus I dislike TT) but Arizona is hard to figure  out. They squeaked by Northern Arizona, then got blown out by KSU and then turned around and beat Utah. 

I’m sure there will be other games that catch my attention as the games unfold.

Ready to relax and watch college football this weekend while our Longhorns are getting a much needed bye week.

I agree that it's not a great weekend for college football, but it IS a busy one! Enjoy it!