Who are the most delusional fans?

1 minute ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

Texas tech’s gotta be on that list to go from and it doesn’t just stop with the fan base. “the big 12 runs through lubbock” in 2021 after beating us to getting blown out by fifty points less then two years later. 

They're not delusional though IMO......they are, however, stupid.

• Haha 2

Criminal interloper fans can be fairly knowledgeable, but they are delusional about QBs because of their recent QB history, which, of course, is primarily attributable to Riley, and now they hate Riley. They were convinced Arnold was a Heisman candidate before the season. Now they think Hawkins might be the next Jalen Milroe. Aggies are completely delusional. I agree with Gerry that Michigan fans have become quite delusional since the Stalions deal. I'm sure there are plenty of delusional fan bases that just don't get much attention.

Edited by harveycmd
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NothinButDaHorns34 said:

Texas tech’s gotta be on that list to go from and it doesn’t just stop with the fan base. “the big 12 runs through lubbock” in 2021 after beating us to getting blown out by fifty points less then two years later. 

The big 12 running through Lubbock was always hilarious to me. That program is so lucky Pat Mahomes just so happened to attend there. Him & Crabtree are only reasons to ever mention them.

1 hour ago, harveycmd said:

Criminal interloper fans can be fairly knowledgeable, but they are delusional about QBs because of their recent QB history, which, of course, is primarily attributable to Riley, and now they hate Riley. They were convinced Arnold was a Heisman candidate before the season. Now they think Hawkins might be the next Jalen Milroe. Aggies are completely delusional. I agree with Gerry that Michigan fans have become quite delusional since the Stalions deal. I'm sure there are plenty of delusional fan bases that just don't get much attention.

That’s very true. I’m sure every fanbase has some but there are certainly ones who are much louder about it lol.