Tailgating at RRR

Do we know if anyone from the OTF community will be tailgating for the ou game? I know OTF will have something going but anyone else going to be tailgating? I'd love to meet some people from the community that will be on the fairgrounds the day of the game. Also does anyone know where to find a schedule of events for that week and for the day of the game? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Ok, thanks Bobby. I thought for sure there would be people down there tailgating in the parking lot. It's been a good long while since I've been at the fair either before,during or after the game. I guess you're right that the fair in itself is like a tailgate. What time will you guys start getting going at the Yuengling tent?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TooBrokeToPayAttention21 said:

Ok, thanks Bobby. I thought for sure there would be people down there tailgating in the parking lot. It's been a good long while since I've been at the fair either before,during or after the game. I guess you're right that the fair in itself is like a tailgate. What time will you guys start getting going at the Yuengling tent?

We’ll be there no later than 11am.