Jump to content

Nuufaola

Supporters
  • Posts

    184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuufaola

  1. The Athletic hates Texas you think we were soft against Ohio state?
  2. Poor Roberson got cooked a numerous plays in a row in the 3Q. He got faked out on a run, then had a couple of passes right at him. Masco came back in and it was a different story.
  3. Good advice above. But, presumably, you know the reason for your “bad habit”…. If you don’t, it’s simple, premium season ticket sellers sell their tickets very late. Put yourself in the position of being a premium ticket holder, and you can probably guess why. One hint, I spend as much on my longhorn tickets as my friends who have Cowboy tickets.
  4. OMG, so painful. He has two years left. He is an obvious talent who needs to get bigger and practice more. Leader in the clubhouse. Generally speaking, our portal pickups have been all positive. This sounds like a little blowback from a kid who HAS MORE TIME TO GROW, DEVELOP and Mature. As is said above, but assuming a bit of a hissy fit by him/family/influencers, hopefully they cool off, see the big picture, and realize that injuries will mean tons of snaps and probable starts for Ty. Fingers crossed for a good solution for all.
  5. Never heard of him I am in the Seville airport right now, maybe I should ask a Spanish Iberian Pork-slicing-machine-operator what he thinks
  6. Just leaving the stadium now. domination
  7. I was there. Great day !
  8. I’m just a bill, I’m just a bill, sitting here on Capital Hill…
  9. Q Reggie Bush won the Heisman over Vince
  10. He needs to run an effective PR campaign on Arch we got bushed last time
  11. Every Knicks fan I know totally realizes that they got lucky. I probably knew 60 people at the game on Monday and Weds. We have about 20 coming down to SA…I wont make it
  12. This reminds me of the Baylor rape situation. Totally mismanaged by the board. I have to check out the board of directions to see if they have a true adult adult in the room. The whole mess was completely predictable. Oil and gas founders are gutty and brilliant and rich and they deserve all of that…but I am not sure they can’t see around corners that are not lubricated with petroleum.
  13. Rough ight for the Knicks. Wemby was insanely good. Brunson in foul trouble…A real sore point for those that saw it live. The sweep talk was dumb the Knicks were so fast in this game. the game was so late that I think some of the fans ran out of gas. I walked home and ran into a load of thugs. It was not a good look for NYC. I have never seen so many fights and they were ripping jerseys off od SA fans. Any interlopers were pummeled.
  14. I am headed to game 3. I predict it will be the loudest game in 25 years in NY the tickets cost me more than the last 2 super bowls. It’s insane
  15. It’s an incredible matchup for me. I love the Mavs (from Dallas), the Spurs (I know a bunch of folks affiliated) and the Knicks(my home team). After college sports, I don’t have any hate left over for any pro sports. I just root for my home team, and home has been in 3 places.
  16. So, both Tech fans are mad at Brady?
  17. 13k alumni in the tri-state area.
  18. Remind me who is JD pickle and does he get paid a lot to make predictions, or just run his mouth.
  19. Glad this has nothing to do with New Jersey
  20. This is the best website ever. Merry Christmas !
  21. On a related note, I think that Sark highly values Wingo. He has a very heartfelt story on the relationship and the recruiting of Wingo. Sark is very close with the whole family.
  22. I love the site but get bummed out when Bobby commits high crimes and treason. I can look past the extortion
  23. If true, this is insane. Shoplifting is almost pathological at this point, because we know that they are not wanting.
  24. So this three page thread is on Georgia tampering, which obviously doesn’t actually exist anymore as we have agents to legally tamper. Some of our kids will re-price from time to time.
  25. All the teams have the same amount to spend via revenue share. We also have the best reach, so our NIL deals (which are outside the salary cap) should be the best. We do not (and will not) have a mechanism to pay cash under the table. Texas is only limited by the law (or SEC/NCAA rules). We can come up with any amount of money we need. Some of the posts above confuse the current roster (i.e., there was no cap before this summer) and next years roster.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.