Fasusi

Maybe I missed it on here somewhere but I’m hearing on some OU news sights that Fasusi has reached out to Texas to re open communication. Is this just rumor mill or does this story actually have legs? Wondering if Gerry, CJ, or Bobby have heard this 

9 minutes ago, K. Baughman said:

Maybe I missed it on here somewhere but I’m hearing on some OU news sights that Fasusi has reached out to Texas to re open communication. Is this just rumor mill or does this story actually have legs? Wondering if Gerry, CJ, or Bobby have heard this 

Haven't heard that. Remember, Fasusi chose the criminals so he could start early and earn a mil in NIL as an unproven freshman. The fact that they suck hasn't changed that. Turntine.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, K. Baughman said:

As of last weekend, Fasusi and the Texas staff weren’t in communication. And Texas has reached out since his commitment 

• Hook 'Em 5

Just saw that

1 minute ago, Cujonation83 said:

Yes. Sark visited Sanchez at North shore this morning. 

2 minutes ago, Cujonation83 said:

Yes. Sark visited Sanchez at North shore this morning. 

Just saw that on another site.

always remember that the secondary market through the portal thrives because of positive relationships built during primary recruiting. Even if DS isn't interested in Texas right now due to commitment to OSU that doesn't mean that he might not be very interested if he gets home sick. Just sayin.

• Hook 'Em 1

I bumped this thread to see if anything has changed with Fasusi?

I talk to a OU fan who is tuned in to their recruiting and he tells me they are very worried about Fasusi flipping to Texas.  

The guy isn't a BMD,  but is very knowledgeable about OU recruiting.

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, GDI said:

I talk to a OU fan who is tuned in to their recruiting and he tells me they are very worried about Fasusi flipping to Texas.  

Not any communication with Texas staff as of mid-week.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, GDI said:

let it go we have solid guys in the class who want to be here and compete 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, HudGar1922 said:

There are players no matter how much disinterest they have in Texas, some Texas fans believe they will go there no matter what (i.e., Evan Stewart, Dakorien Moore, Ryan Williams, Michael Fasusi, Micah Hudson, etc.)

Edited by qaertyisthatdude
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, HudGar1922 said:
15 minutes ago, Tuco Ramirez said:

This. Can we please get past Fasusi.

29 minutes ago, qaertyisthatdude said:

There are players no matter how much disinterest they have in Texas, some Texas fans believe they will go there no matter what (i.e., Evan Stewart, Dakorien Moore, Ryan Williams, Michael Fasusi, Micah Hudson, etc.)

Edited 27 minutes ago by qaertyisthatdude

Just passing on info.  No need for you to even click on the thread since you know for sure.

• Haha 2

On 10/4/2024 at 12:53 AM, K. Baughman said:

Save that money for a portal interior DL. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Nothing wrong with hoping for some of these big time recruits, just don’t hold your breath. We’re still 2 months away from final decisions so time will tell. It’s a slim chance at this point but without a coaching change we probably don’t end up with both Banks & Cam Williams. It’s recruiting, wilder things have happened.