No. 1 Texas vs. No. 18 Oklahoma Game Week Thread

Here's one thing I've noticed watching ou vs Tennessee. They are keying the orbit motion and that triggers the star and strong side safety as to where the ball is going. So unless Sark is going to throw away from the motioned player throwing wide isn't a good idea. I'll say it again and I'll say it til I'm blue in the face, 2 and 22 are great coming downhill in run support but they both play flat footed so you can get behind them. I feel like the middle of the field in the deep and intermediate area is the best part of the feild to attack. And oh buddy if we are breaking off chunk runs of 5-7 yards consistently then Sark is going to be able to call whatever he wants. We have to absolutely find a run game tomorrow. 

Edited by Dread-headed Texan