Me gloating

So X posted on his instagram all the people who said awful things about him. I’m sure some of you seen. Well he choose my comment and it was also the only nice comment. Also X and his mom personally reached out to me and he sent me this right before Christmas. I may get some hate for posting this but we should always be grateful and not slander these young men.

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 6

Let’s face it, the Longhorn nation does have a number of people who know little about football. Don’t believe me, then check out threads on OB or IT during any football game. From firing Sark and PK during the game to disparaging comments about players for not living up to the poster’s skills on Madden Football the Longhorn Nation has its share of nutcases. 

I just hope OTF will be different than OB and IT.

This is a great story and thanks for sharing. 

• Hook 'Em 3