5 Longhorns Grade out in the top 34 at Combine

Nice catch on the article. Texas Pro Day on the 20th should help more for guys like Whitt and Ford and Robinson.

Only thing I see that is crazy is the score for Xavier #18 in wr. Guarantee 17 aren't going before him but I understand about rankings. Think he moved to  a 1st round guy or at least high 2nd round.

Would Love to see Murphy Mitchell Sweat and Xavier hit that 1st round. I know I'm greedy ha, but those guys + Sanders should be high. Hopefully the rest gets drafted, but I bet all 11 make a team and maybe Sanborn punting🤘 

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TTown said:

Nice catch on the article. Texas Pro Day on the 20th should help more for guys like Whitt and Ford and Robinson.

Only thing I see that is crazy is the score for Xavier #18 in wr. Guarantee 17 aren't going before him but I understand about rankings. Think he moved to  a 1st round guy or at least high 2nd round.

Would Love to see Murphy Mitchell Sweat and Xavier hit that 1st round. I know I'm greedy ha, but those guys + Sanders should be high. Hopefully the rest gets drafted, but I bet all 11 make a team and maybe Sanborn punting🤘 

Yeah I was surprised by the grade on Worthy. What's crazy is his next Gen score was the highest of all Texas participates and 8th overall. So seems the grades look at something a lot different than the next Gen scores do. Pretty sure he'll be round 1 and may not make it past 20.

Edited by Hookem777
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Burnt Orange Horn said:

Adonai has to be a 1st or second round pick.

Yeah I think both he and Worthy should be. I think they definitely helped themselves at the combine. Not sure they will make it into the top top group but think they both moved up into the first round imo

• Hook 'Em 1