Ricky Williams Joins OTF This Sunday!

• Moderators

On Sunday night, join the "Longhorn Livestream" on the On Texas Football YouTube Channel, as we welcome Ricky Williams to the show. The Heisman winning running back will stop by to talk about the Longhorns, along with telling us about his company, Highsman. 

So mark your calendars and join Bobby Burton, Gerry Hamilton and Rod Babers on Sunday evening ay 7:00 PM. It's going to be an event you don't want to miss!

• Hook 'Em 11

Great get! 

I love Ricky. Dude was ahead of his time when it came to trying to manage his mental health. All the criticism he received back then would be met with more admiration today. 

Would love to have him closer/more involved with the program. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, McCoy2Shipley said:

I'll make sure to get high for this. Can we have Bobby and Gerry doing blunts?

Pineapple Express before and during the show sponsored by High Times!!

Edited by GoHorns1
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, Bobby Burton said:

Should be fun. 

Met Ricky at an event for his business in 2022 during RRS week. 

We talked for close to an hour about UT football, whataburger and life in general. He also let it slip to me thatd he heard from inside the program that Ewers was healthy enough to play that week. He is a very nice guy and extremely approachable