The Texas Longhorns 2024 Spring Roster is out (Friday 12 p.m. CST)

27 minutes ago, codaxx said:

I am sure they are monitoring weight, but people need to realize there is only so much the staff can do. If a player is going to free base twinkies and Ho-Hos, there is nothing the staff can do about it. Fans get excited but weights, but we won’t know if it is good weight until we see them on the field. 

If Red is indeed 240 it doesn’t matter how it looks on him he is too heavy and he needs to get his weight down asap or he will likely hit the portal in the next window.

Might be interesting to do a podcast or two (perhaps just a couple of articles if not suitable for a podcast) going from numbers 0-98.  I know a bunch are SQ.  However, many have earned letters and we never really mention.  One example while looking at the roster is J Finley.  Our edge room has become a strength.  When he signed, the report was that this was a building block.  What do the SQ guys do during practice.  For UT to have culture, they have to be part of the whole.  Maybe a dumb idea, as I might be the only one interested, but I would like to get a feel for each one on the roster.  Might be a quick blurb on some, but at least a mention. OTF would be the only site that ever included every player. Anyway just a thought after a crappy round of golf.