Sooners, Arch, Lehman and Ikard

I watched an idiot Lehman and Ikard podcast during which they complained about Arch not opting into the video game. They claimed he's acting like a guy who thinks he's too good. Let's see, the criminal interlopers from north of the Red River had to ditch their 10th year starting QB so they could appease Arnold and his daddy. Now they're going into the SEC with an inexperienced QB, no o-line, and they're going to suck, because their freshman QB pulled a power play on them, yet they want to claim Arch, who is patiently waiting his turn, didn't opt into a stupid video game. Man, these guys are losers.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, taxsaver said:

I get yer point...but I seriously doubt "they" includes all sooners...however demented they may be

They wouldn't be fans of criminal interlopers if they weren't demented in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, CoachBobbyFinstock said:

They sound like most ou fans I know. Their foundation of hate for Texas is arrogance. It’s the first thing they’ll jump to every time.

The same applies to Texas fans when it comes to OU, which makes the rivalry fun.

Here's a way to think about it. If Arch entered the transfer portal this spring with the proviso he wants to start in 2024, which top 25 teams would take him? I'm thinking all but Georgia and Texas. Maybe Ole Miss and Oregon would balk. No one else.  Sooners and Vols would hem publicly, but when push came to shove, they'd take him in heartbeat too. All these goobers complaining about him turning down $600 are full of it. I'd turn town $600 if I couldn't dictate how I'm portrayed, and I don't have the money of the Mannings. 

What interests me about the arch comments on the video game… is that what he said makes total sense yet the media and internet experts want to make all these theories.  Wanting more money… seriously?   There is basically no upside for him being in the game.  Game players will:

1. Use Quinn at  qb and see that arch is rated lower and use that as proof that arch is overrated

2 use arch as qb and basically ignore the fact that we already have a great qb1

• Hook 'Em 1