Saban speaks to Congress on NIL and retirement

https://sports.yahoo.com/nick-saban-wants-players-to-be-able-to-get-paid-but-i-dont-want-them-to-be-employees-193817384.html

Ms. Terry said “'All [the players] care about is how much you're going to pay them. They don't care about how you're going to develop them, which is what we’ve always done. So why are we doing this?'” Saban said. “That was kind of a red alert that we really are creating a circumstance that is not beneficial to the development of young people, which is why I always did what I did.”

Times are a changing.  Hat tip to Saban for recognizing the game has passed him by, into an era that doesn’t align with his purpose.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm sure in his mind he believes that. But he was doing under the table NIL way before it was legalized come on now. His advantage was dwindling, but this woe as me stuff gets old. 

Wish a Representative had the courage to ask him about his illegal payments knowledge to his players  under oath. Then let's talk about solutions, instead of blaming kids and parents for your advantage being taken away by the courts.Still he is the best but always helps when you buy the best , just saying ..🤘

• Hook 'Em 1