Big 12 Tournament: No. 7 Texas vs. No. 10 Kansas State

You can’t shoot 4-23 for 17 percent and expect to win. You can blame officials all you want but they don’t shoot the basketball in games.

Our shooting absolutely sucked and it’s why we’re packing our bags heading home.

Texas is wildly inconsistent. This season has met the bare minimum of expectations making the tournament but that’s it.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Kansas boards is not the place to be these past few hours!

Kansas lost to UH by 30 in the final regular season game and then by 20 to Cincy last night.  

I wonder the last time KU lost back to back games by 20 points or more.

If their boards are anything like our football boards it has to be brutal.

Edited by marathon

8 hours ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

Kansas boards is not the place to be these past few hours!

Their coach had a heart attack last year and put together one of the worst rosters KU has had. Next year, they will be starting over again as they will lose Dickinson, Furphy, and McCullar. It would be awesome if KJ Adams came home for his final season. The biggest obstacle for Self moving forward is UH and Arizona are better programs right now, and the Big 12 moving forward is going to a war. KU is going to struggle not to lose 3-5 on the road moving forward.

Edited by Neil Leininger

This team will drive you crazy.  When they shoot well, they look like world beaters.  When they don't, the feeding frenzy begins.  

My question for you basketball guys (which i am not) is this:  Why can't we have 3-4 specific plays that are designed to get a layup or dunk........and maybe a foul.  If you just slow the game down, create some hiccups for the opponent, then you can withstand the inevitable 'run'.  

2 minutes ago, Gerry Hamilton said:

TCU just shot 17 of 73 vs. Houston. But had 55 rebounds ... wild numbers!

30 OR for TCU. Sampson might stroke out when he sees stat sheet, that or he's going to get Knight's whip for motivation. I feel sorry for Tech (not really), they about to get murdered tomorrow.