Jump to content

4thandFive

Supporters
  • Posts

    4253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4thandFive

  1. Great. We greatly missed him imo
  2. October 2, 2026 They tweeted this from the future.
  3. Part of it isn’t up to Texas. Look at A&M’s schedule last year or Georgia’s. Texas can’t help that they keep being given one of the toughest schedules.
  4. It’s not great…but it does show Texas’ scheduling lately. Nobody has had to play as many ranked teams as Texas.
  5. Where is Oklahoma?
  6. I love it too. Cinderellas might upset a few apple carts, but ultimately I think the better few teams will win in the end. And bowl games are dead. They’re just things to do around Christmas holiday when nothing else is on tv.
  7. I hope it does not happen again. A) It’s vulgar and just no, B) I don’t want to see something like from Texas, C), I don’t want the penalty that will hurt the team, and D) I’m not sure I want to see what CDC could or would do if it did occur again.
  8. Film Guy thinks PFF is accomplished by AI.
  9. Maybe it’s rat poison. But this defense should also obliterate OU.
  10. We have bigger things to worry about compared to where Royal commits.
  11. Bye Week: work and workout and no stress from football
  12. Yep, hoping we trade Seager, Burger, and start building around younger players. Can’t wait to see Walcott.
  13. Let’s hope he gets at least 3 more in Dallas.
  14. So I’m the only one that was upset about the timeout when we watched the ball go out of bounds? Lol ok.
  15. I was so mad when Sark called the time out. I’m like DUUUUUDE IT WENT OUT OF BOUNDS…GAME OVER!!!
  16. If we get Townsend and Hollywood back and run the ball…we’re gonna be just fine. We need a week off to recharge and regroup. All the issues we’ve seen and complained about…and we’re still 4-0.
  17. I’m a fair-weather Cowboys fan. I used to watch every game and loved it. Jerry Jones and 30 years of losing has broken me. The Cowboys are the 2nd best team in Dallas.
  18. At the end of the day, it’s just sports. We love em but we have bigger fish to fry in life. Remember God loves you (Romans 5:7-8) and treat other people like you want to be treated like Jesus taught.
  19. I’ll hop in to defend CJ here. If he was on here and X always spitting out what the coaches say we’d be upset he was just toeing the company line. The offense is nothing like what we were told we had or thought we had, especially for the $$$$ we spent. But CJ didn’t say anything terrible- the offense, outside of the 4thQ of the OSU game, has been poor.
  20. The last drive for Texas was infuriating. 4 minutes left. Get 2 first downs and the game is over. But no, we 3 and out and punt.
  21. Arch was 14/19. He thew a ball into double coverage for an INT, but the offensive offense isn’t on Arch. He doesn’t call the plays or block.
  22. Texas should have had 33 or 37. I don’t blame Arch for this. He tools some sacks but he was also money (75% completion). I have bigger questions about Sark forcing game plans that don’t match the opponent or situation.
  23. Sark’s offensive decisions baffles me. I’m not anywhere near an expert. I’m just an ignorant fan, but the lack of situational awareness starts with the HC, but just Arch. Arch, btw, completed like 75% of his passes.
  24. Don’t believe it at all. People always like to call Texas soft.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.