Jump to content

4thandFive

Supporters
  • Posts

    4341
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 4thandFive

  1. Lane’s comment at halftime were childish and unprofessional. That guy is easily making LSU the most hated school in the conference.
  2. Cody doesn’t want LSU in the BigXII. They’d immediately win every year.
  3. Georgia Tech and Tennessee might be good.
  4. Sad for the young buck. But he’ll be back up and charging soon.
  5. There are going to be games this season that Coleman takes over.
  6. ND sitting at 199 yards of offense and only 42 rushing yards.
  7. Do we want Louisville to win? I don’t know or know why I should care.
  8. Ole Miss doesn’t seem like they’re going to give LSU any trouble. Texas may very well have to take them down to get to the SEC title game.
  9. But he’s expected to play this week?
  10. They have to be in the Top 12. If ND loses to games to that schedule…I don’t know.
  11. UNC, Miami, SMU, & BYU could surely give them major issues if they can’t trounce Wisconsin.
  12. They must have been to the Oklahoma School of Defense
  13. I bet Colt still has nightmares of Suh. Amazing physical talent.
  14. ND 0 for 5 on 3rd down and has 23 rushing yards so far…ouch.
  15. We need Colin to eat and the refs to call holding if/when it happens. I’ve never seen anyone take over a game like Suh for Nebraska against us moons ago. I wish we had anyone in that stratosphere on the interior.
  16. Who do you trying will be the primary guy on Smith and how do you suspect Muschamp will approach it? Also- how would you compare our Top-2 WR to theirs? How many people can match Coleman + Wingo?
  17. I’m not watching (don’t have live tv). What’s up with ND? Early season hiccups? Off-schedule and rusty? Or just don’t seem like they’re there yet?
  18. Texas State has the “biggest” OL pound-for-pound, not us.
  19. Please don’t say “sooner” in here… lol
  20. It seems legit per specific rule…but man you feel bad for WMU. Also…Michigan is going to get toasted multiple times this year. Ohio State might put up 50.
  21. Somebody post a clip of Michigan clock issue if you can please.
  22. Wrong year for 9 conference games
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.