Jump to content

HornsUp Tom

Supporters
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HornsUp Tom

  1. Anyone have a good guess at what time the game will be at? Aka am I going alone at 2:30 or are we playing at 7 and I’m bringing the wife lol.
  2. Vic said praise the Lord n Hook em horns anyone have a tattoo gun?
  3. OTF BEST IN CLASS. love how timely yall have always been uploading on Spotify. I drive for work so it’s all I’ve got most days to stay updated. Love the X’s & O’s throughout the season. I would like some more merch maybe more hats to choose from. & last but not least I think Joe Zura actually needs to post MORE.
  4. I was 10 when we won the natty, I remember it but it’s gotta be awesome to be in this game as an adult. Can’t wait! (also a cowboys fan but I won’t mention how old I was when they last won) 😂
  5. I’ve been so locked in this whole portal cycle and the day of my baby shower is the biggest day we’ve had lmao… hell yeah
  6. What did I miss here that would make us feel otherwise?
  7. Positive vibes only thread? I’m in.
  8. 30- 17 Texas wins
  9. 20-10 Texas I would rather pay for my subscription than pick blow u to win and be right
  10. 27- 7 Texas
  11. 59-17
  12. I was hating on the early arch hate today but…. That was so ugly I’m being so negative my wife is mad at me and I still have to go to a birthday party today. Beer me lol
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.