Jump to content

HookemHammer

Supporters
  • Posts

    59
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HookemHammer

  1. Yes he drcommited and set up an OV to Texas for the ole miss game
  2. Thanks for all the coverage you and the team do for our Longhorns!!! I will be making my first trip to DKR next Saturday night!!! I’m so xxxxxxx pumped to watch this team in person!!!
  3. 38 Horns 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 24 buck nuts
  4. Fakes the Wingo screen and hits the TE on the opposite side of the field leaking out for 45 yds
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Hope and Pray for many more my man!!!
  6. Chip Brown is a cuck!! Spouts off nonsense randomly.. I’m sure he missies his Tom H. Vodka meet ups
  7. 27-10 Texas - 2 offensive TD’s - 1 defensive / special teams TD with 2 Shipley kicks!
  8. 27-6 Horns!!!
  9. 24-13 Horns
  10. This is exactly what the wife and I did!! It was amazing!! I also worked out in the North Sea out of Aberdeen.
  11. 52-0 - Texas looks legit 🤘🏼
  12. 49-0 Horns show improvements
  13. Agreed Nancy, I’ll be pulling for the golden domers, thinking osu pulls out the victory.
  14. 31 -30 Texas!!!
  15. 45-14 horns dominate!!!!
  16. 31 - 17 Horns!! Get well Nancy!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.