Jump to content

JMarquette

Supporters
  • Posts

    2994
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JMarquette

  1. I don’t have a problem with that at all, tbh.
  2. Nolan Cain can take anyone he wants EXCEPT Ashton Larson. PLEASE DON’T TAKE ASHTON LARSON.
  3. I fear it’s time to defund the Disch. It was a good run, let’s pack it up. Give the money to Sark to go buy the best money can buy!
  4. Football and basketball getting an additional $3 million each would mean we’d get another difference maker or 2 in each, I.e., natties. Sorry I just want greatness and don’t settle for mediocrity like some!
  5. I, for one, would be all for defunding baseball and giving to to Sark and Sean.
  6. Nobody can quit me, not even @Jeff Howe
  7. I bet @Joe Zura won’t post his address so @Bunk Moreland can do us all a favor and kick his ass
  8. Jeff just took down another post of mine, what the hell?
  9. Unbelievable - I’m the first kid
  10. Robert, honest thoughts on Shae Dixon?
  11. To be fair, I think Shea is an insider, he’s just a moron.
  12. I just saw a screenshot, so I’m less worried. Shea Dixon doesn’t have a brain, he’s an idiot, so anything he says is nothing to me.
  13. Mohn Jeredith is going to be so fun
  14. Luke “Shove God” Harrison fought the last half of the season.
  15. I think Texas peaked too early in 24, to be honest.
  16. So gross, Ceej
  17. Women’s basketball should be included with the men’s sports, btw.
  18. Nobody is saying it’ll happen every year, but evidence is on my side considering we haven’t won a natty in the big 3 in 20 years.
  19. Eh, CDC has his guys now. It’s time for them to win. Football needed to be rebuilt fully, basketball stunk, baseball was in neutral.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.