Jump to content

Scott murphy

Supporters
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scott murphy

  1. Everything is and always has been on the head coach! Sark is no different. This teams lack of production, particularly on offense is on the head coach. He has work to do and something to prove moving forward. 24-10 offensive football game.
  2. I heard people including @CJ Vogel saying Colin got snubbed on defensive player of the week. He rightfully didn’t earn it by his one action. I do credit him for playing the rest of the game under control. But you don’t get that reward when you do that. Learn from it and get better big fella!🤘
  3. I watched and rewatched all the highlights from last week. I focused on the team at the end of the game. I watched a defense standing on the sideline the entire last drive. Those defensive leaders had to be moved out of the offensive huddle at the 2 minute time out and final time out taken. A defense in a program that has watched an offense fall short late in the game time and time again. Washington, Ohio state x2, Florida. They helped will their teammates with passion and more important confidence from the sidelines. I believe this team is different and I love it! 🤘
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.