Jump to content

Joe Z

Supporters
  • Posts

    7555
  • Joined

Everything posted by Joe Z

  1. Love you boo 😘
  2. Somehow someway this was Kyle floods fault
  3. @Matthew Hutcheson SMU is going to DOGWALK your trash FSU team
  4. I say we get Kevin Marr to officiate
  5. It’s about the only good I do on the board 😂🤣
  6. Kyle floods famous last words
  7. According to @Gerry Hamilton this ND team and this QB from ND are the greatest team since sliced bread?
  8. @Gerry Hamilton care to comment? According to you and your 20 plus year experience he is better than anyone you have ever seen
  9. Gerry in hell he said the ND QB was the next coming of the lord looks average to me but remember he has 20 years of experience of this everyone
  10. These refs for the ND Wisconsin game want ND to win smh
  11. He is back in I’m a idiot
  12. Lacy hurt from ole miss
  13. I remember when brown from Louisville was going to enter the portal and come to us man 😔
  14. I was doing that watching the QB and the WR Friday so I won’t judge
  15. POV of you watching your 2nd favorite team in ND after watching your 1st favorite team in LSU in back to back nights
  16. I didn’t even think of that but we are warriors and will tough threw it because football is back
  17. It’s beautiful Jordan I don’t know what you’re getting at 👀
  18. And I didn’t get the invite I would say I’m disappointed but I’m used to you disappointing me
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.