Jump to content

Jujujuice

Supporters
  • Posts

    323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jujujuice

  1. They should’ve pulled the offer soon as his g5 ahh left campus without committing.
  2. Gerry is that LB still in town?
  3. And I think he reclassified.
  4. @Gerry Hamilton is that kid Tony Diaz good? receiver from San Marcos, plays at UTRGV. BAMA JUST SCHEDULED VISIT WITH HIM 🤦🏽‍♂️
  5. Can play both sides of the ball. I found our T Hunter
  6. He showed up the correct size listed?
  7. We guna find you a Latina, CJ
  8. I’m jk though. Coleman or baby gronk only
  9. Say hold up. Troy had 514 yards this past season 👀🤣
  10. G always adds that comma, and extra bit
  11. @CJ Vogel out there trying to pull him a dog walker 🤣
  12. I can relate. Happened to me other day 🤣
  13. The only one to save us now
  14. Sark advising his staff to follow the rules
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.