Jump to content

Jujujuice

Supporters
  • Posts

    323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jujujuice

  1. I was just joking brudda 🤘🏽
  2. 6’5? @Gerry Hamilton I thought the staff said he was too small? 🤣
  3. If Gerry didn’t buy those depends yesterday, he definitely is today
  4. @Gerry Hamilton poker face after his phone call on C&F
  5. sign of good things to come 🤘🏽
  6. Chad Scott got a RB recruit at north Texas before Texas got one 🤦🏽‍♂️🤘🏽
  7. At least we started with a bang
  8. We were told the OL portal recruitment was as tight lipped as ever. Hopefully plan B is really just 1-B level player
  9. We got a Mexican OL on the way confirmed. (I’m Hispanic)
  10. There’s gotta be some dang FCS linemen that just need a chance.
  11. Start a new thread Gerry. This one is already gone with sprague
  12. Is it a sign Baugh Is coming? Or he just got paid?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.