Jump to content

ThatHornsGuy87

Supporters
  • Posts

    1465
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ThatHornsGuy87

  1. He's a sniper when hes on!
  2. I wonder how they're gonna handle fatpat when Lewis walks out lol
  3. Im not ready for that heartbreak.. I don't want to see Justin face down on the mat again. Ilia is just different
  4. My biggest gripe with Schloss is his plate philosophy. Take alot of pitches, get the pitchers count up. That's all fine and dandy, but when everyone knows you're gonna take the 1st pitch every single time. A smart pitcher is just gonna throw one straight down the pipe and start off ahead in the count.
  5. So we should be able to throw around as much nil as we want, but Texas won't do that because its Texas. They go by the book 🙄
  6. I cant put faith in Jonah to stay healthy. And that pains me from being from the 409. I love the kid and wish him the best, but the best ability is availability. That's not something hes shown so far
  7. Nate Boyer was 29 when he left the forces and walked on at Texas
  8. El Jefe, is Hill hitting the portal a big loss for us,
  9. That's one dam good pour!! Can't stand the special reserve though lol
  10. I bet Carson is a handful to deal with if he ever grabs ahold of you lol. That ain't a little feller
  11. I hope Adam locks in for sponsorship for the next 15 years just because of this post lol.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.